This is an updated version of the GIS Portal. Functions are the same as the old version. Please refer to the help file for details. The help file can be accessed through the help link
Please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 10 or above (works slower than the other browsers) to view this website
The Beaver County GIS data is available to the public on this web page is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The information provided on this web page is provided “as is”.
- The County of Beaver makes no warranty whatsoever, neither expressed nor implied, with respect to the accuracy of the GIS data or fitness for use of the information by the site visitor.
- The site visitor releases the County of Beaver, its officers, departments, authorities, agencies, and employees from any and all claims and liabilities.
- The parcel boundary information should not be interpreted or accepted as an individual property survey for deed transfers or other legal transactions.
- According to Pennsylvania law, the legal description for a property boundary is the property deed. The parcel data represented in this GIS should be viewed as a graphical representation of the property’s location, not the legal description. A Land Surveyor should be consulted in the event of needing to know the exact placement, size, and shape of a parcel boundary.